What is there to say this week? I have been absolutely exhausted lately, so there hasn’t been much happening. I already told you about my messy house last week, so what else is there? The good news, ironically, is that Husband was also exhausted this week. It’s good news because I am pretty certain I have been so tired not only because I am building a baby (they say the third trimester can be the most tiring), but because I’ve also been fighting a bug of sorts. My symptoms haven’t been extravagant, so it’s hard to say. I was fatigued to the point where many days I just didn’t have energy to change out of my PJ’s. I was weak to the point where my dumbbells felt twice as heavy as they normally do and many days I skipped working out. I had some congestion, some soreness in my throat, some cough, but never enough to really diagnosis me with an illness. However, with Husband clearly under the weather too I have hope that I will fight off this annoying bug and have a bit more energy again.
- Baby Movement: Less this week.
- Disappearing Belly Button: So far it’s still an “innie” though.
- Fatigue: Feeling a little less tired than last week.
- Burping: More in general, but especially after I lie down to sleep bubbles form in my throat for some reason.
- Cracking Joints: All day, everyday.
- Panty Liners: How do I say this discretely? I use this almost everyday now so I don’t have to change my underwear more than once a day.
- Lower Back Pain: This has lessened. Especially after seeing the chiropractor.
- Round Ligament Pain: The chiropractor taught me where these are, in front, at the bottom of the belly. Since then, I noticed they are often sore, especially in the third trimester where my belly has gotten significantly larger.
- Easily Startled: Jumpy.
- Thick Hair: I have experienced less daily hair loss than normal.
- Forgetfulness: I often forget what I’m saying, while I’m saying it.
- Loss of Balance: I regularly reach out for something to catch my balance.
- Shortness of Breath: My lungs are getting squished by baby.
Did the third trimester of pregnancy hit you with fatigue?